Teer & Co is a niche independent British furniture retail business that has come to the market for some very good reasons:
• To celebrate and support the traditional craftsmanship of emerging and established British furniture designer-makers
• To support the movement towards authenticity, and people that are turning more towards objects with genuine provenance and soul
• Because craft and making is an important part of our society, culture and economy
• To acknowledge the wellbeing that can be derived from traditional craftsmanship as a rewarding path to successful living
• To engage in the arts in many guises creates happier and healthier people
• And to remember the craft and furniture-making skills of my parents Jean and Kenneth Teer
I sincerely hope to inspire you with the furniture we discover, create and showcase on this journey, and look forward to establishing the business with your support in 2017.
Wishing you a prosperous and happy New Year!